Kagura loves dressing up, role-playing, and mimicking others. Here are some random examples I noticed:
- Sometimes it’s subtle things where she’ll do the same pose as someone else, like in episode 17 she did the same pose as Wagon.
- In the closing “Everybody’s Train Corner”, she’s the only who dresses up in special train-themed outfits like a conductor and railway worker.
- Episode 14 where Hikari becomes a detective, Kagura suddenly also starts dressing like a detective herself and starts mimicking Hikari’s poses.
- Episode 12 when they got normal adult careers, Kagura became a model where she got to play dress-up as a profession.
- In Episode 17 she put on ToQ-6’s hard hat.
- In Episode 7 she dressed up as a ninja after watching ninja DVDs
- And of course there’s the whole “SUUUPER GIRL!!!” thing she does when she uses her imagination
I’m going to stop posting recordings of Music Access.
Here are some links to other people who make Music Access recordings: